By: Garret Belisle
We are all looking to find that special person to share our lives with through the ups and downs and everything that comes with it and hopefully that person has a positive outlook and will truly love us for who we are.
Always remember that you can’t have the sweet without the sour as it were.
When you say I love you; make sure you mean it because to say it and not mean it is truly the most painful of all lies.
Listen to your heart and not nay-sayers, our futures are defined by our choices and not by chances we may take along the way. Everyone in your world may have an opinion but the fact of the matter is that only we can decide where we want to be. What will make us happy.
If you make a mistake have the courage to admit it, it doesn’t matter if you are forgiven or not, what matters most is that you took responsibility.
Always remember that no matter how bad of a mistake you may make, no matter how much pain and regret it may cause, the people who truly love you will see past it because you matter to them more than you may fully realize.
Live each day as if it were your last. One day it will be.
Don’t wake up one day wondering what might have been. You made your bed so you must lie in it, if the choice was wrong then do something about it. There is nothing you cannot change or correct if you have the will to fight for what you want.
Believe in yourself and in your dreams, always have hope and love will most certainly find you.
Most importantly, never settle for less than what you know you are worth.
If someone tells you they love you and you are unsure in your heart then test their love. Let that person prove to you that they love you.
Love is there for each of us, it is simply a matter of finding it, if it’s meant to be it will be, but don’t force it to happen, let nature take its course.
Never forget that I love you, I always have and I always will.
She responded with this:
I love you two daddy,
This is for you.
Think about the items on the following list one at a time BEFORE you go on to the next one … IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, especially the thought at the end … so allow your imagination to enjoy each of these situations …
- Falling in love
- Laughing so hard your face hurts
- A hot shower
- No lines at the supermarket
- A special glance
- Getting mail
- Taking a drive on a pretty road
- Hearing your favorite song on the radio
- Lying in bed listening to the rain outside
- Hot towels fresh out of the dryer
- Chocolate milkshake (or vanilla or strawberry!)
- A bubble bath
- A good conversation
- The beach
- Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter
- Laughing at yourself
- Midnight phone calls that last for hours
- Running through sprinklers
- Laughing for absolutely no reason at all
- Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful (or handsome)
- Laughing at an inside joke
- Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you
- Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep
- 27 Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner)
- Making new friends or spending time with old ones
- Playing with a new puppy
- Having someone play with your hair
- Sweet dreams
- Hot chocolate
- Road trips with friends
- Swinging on swings
- Making eye contact with a cute stranger
- Making chocolate chip cookies
- Having your friends send you homemade cookies
- Holding hands with someone you care about
- Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change
- Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much desired present from you
- Watching the sunrise
- Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day
- Knowing that somebody misses you
- Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply
- Knowing you’ve done the right thing no matter what other people think
Pass on these natural highs to people you care about in the next half hour and something wonderful will happen to you today. Real friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
Send this page to:
Garret Belisle’s blog can be found here He is also a business consultant for several business’ within his local area. This fun blog changes daily and doesn’t concentrate on any particular niche. It is sometimes funny, sometimes sad…but always fresh. Check it out.
Article Source: http://www.ArticleGeek.com – Free Website Content