One of my favourite snacks is Apple Sauce. It’s quick and easy in the Instant Pot
Instant Pot Applesauce
Apple sauce is a great snack warm or cold that also freezes very well. Enjoy this snack right out of the Instant Pot or store in the fridge or freezer to enjoy later.
- 3 pounds Royal Gala Apples (peeled and sliced) Red Delicious are also very nice
- 2 Granny Smith Apples (peeled and sliced)
- 2 Cinnmon sticks or 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Place Apples, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg and salt in Instant Pot
- Close the lid, set to Sealing and cook at High Pressure for 5 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally for at least 10 minutes
- Remove cinnamon stick(s) and mash the applesauce to desired consistency