Instant Pot Orange Pepper Chicken
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 each red and orange peppers chopped
- 3 lg carrots cut into coins (opt)
- 1 14 oz can mandarin orange segments with juice
- 1 cup Orange Marmalade
- ½ tsp salt or 2 T coconut aminos
- 3-4 cloves garlic or about ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chicken rub
- 3 lbs skinless boneless chicken thighs
- Add can of mandarins, salt, garlic or garlic powder, seasonings and stir.
- Tuck chicken down into the vegetables
- Close lid and set seal. Set to Poultry for 17 minutes. Allow it to vent naturally.
Try Glen Farms Ginger Marmalade for great results.